I read Linda's post and she read Sparky's. So I'm assuming that since I read, I have to participate. (Not really - I just like talking about myself)
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, Iva is a family name. I was named after my grandmother. (Iva is also my mother's middle name)
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Day before yesterday - watched that Super Nanny episode where the dad died of stomach cancer (my bff from elementary school died of the very same thing - months before Baby Gurl was born *sob*.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not so much
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, three...I mean, two (Man Beast doesn't count...yeah....)
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Maybe
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Nooooooooo
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS. Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Um, not so much, no.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Life
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? When I wear shoes, n…
Thanksgiving Day dawns bright and early for the Turtle Bunch. We venture out to Shoney's for a Thanksgiving breakfast where give our waitress an awesome tip (I pray it blesses her - after all, she did have to put up with us).
After I make the cranberry sauce, we head on to Red and Shellbell's house.
Man Beast drives.. I take pictures... He looks mad, doesn't he? Or maybe he's tired of Mom snapping the camera in his face every five seconds? It's hard to tell with these preteens. They are so moody.
Baby Gurl - not picking her nose. I think she's picking her teeth. She's playing on her DS. Note the headphones. Do you notice a trend here? Whenever the Turtle Clan venture out together, the two in the back are typically plugged into something electric. But they come by it naturally... Here is our XM radio receiver. It is on The Man Beast's leg because he hasn't attached it to our dash. I kind of like it here...
DeDe's Donuts is a local donut shop here in SE GA. Do you see the collage? Let me explain what you're looking at (my apologies to my readers for not having y'all closer so that you could get the full experience of DeDe's).
Picture #1: Those are three filled donuts and two chocolate glazed - in a sweater box! These donuts are larger than my hand...and oh so delish!
Picture #2: Do you see that big honkin' cinnamon roll? My mouth is completely open and still I cannot bite down on the thing until I smoosh it down.
Picture #3: Think back to your childhood. Remember those plastic Tupperware plates? That orange thing in the third picture - it's a plastic Tupperware plate. The cinnamon roll (see Picture #2) practically filled the whole plate.
I've been in my city since Baby Gurl was four years old. For three years, I fought living here. Both the Man Beast and I hated living here. But eventually, the place grew on us. Sure, we have to drive an hour (about 70…
The Kiddos were the youngest guests at the shower. It was a co-ed shower (we're so modern, don'tcha know?)
For reasons that allude me, Baby Gurl was completely fascinated by Best Friend's Mom ceiling fan.
Meet Monster Daddy (he's the cutie on the left). Meet Bean Pole, Monster Mama's baby brother (he's the cutie on the right).
This is the best friend (on the left). Every gal has one, this is Monster Mama's. BTW, Monster Mama is the cutie on the right (there were tons of cuties at the shower).
One, big happy family. Everyone with a doodle on them belongs to Monster Mama (best friend has the pink heart, boyfriend has the red heart). If you look closely, you'll see Baby Gurl in there...somewhere...