Sunday, November 30, 2008
Iva Follows Suit
I read Linda's post and she read Sparky's. So I'm assuming that since I read, I have to participate. (Not really - I just like talking about myself)
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, Iva is a family name. I was named after my grandmother. (Iva is also my mother's middle name)
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Day before yesterday - watched that Super Nanny episode where the dad died of stomach cancer (my bff from elementary school died of the very same thing - months before Baby Gurl was born *sob*.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not so much
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, three...I mean, two (Man Beast doesn't count...yeah....)
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Maybe
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Nooooooooo
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS. Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Um, not so much, no.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Life
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? When I wear shoes, no. I choose the sans shoe look, tyvm.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I have my moments.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Fudge Brownie
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their teeth
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My teeth
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Cheap groceries...
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Since I'm blogging, how is that going to work?
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? None. Wearing some kick-butt white socks, though.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? See's Gourmet Lollipop - butterscotch.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Paid programming
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Boy sweat, honeysuckle, baby lotion
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Shellbell. She wanted to know what time we were crashing their place.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Again, we're talking blogs here...
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? it's a tie - hockey and reality tv
27. HAIR COLOR? Medium brown. I've grown quite fond of it. It used to be mousy. As I've gotten older, it's gotten darker...and I'm *so* okay with that. (Let's not mention the three gray hairs, k?)
hyena reality Eventually, I will write a lovely end-of-the-year post (probably entitled something original like: "What I Learne...
My dear high school friend, Elizabeth over at My So Called Crazy Life , posted about time yesterday. She said that there never seemed to b...
Look around and you'll see that most everyone is posting some type of New Year's blog post this week. Check your blog rolls (or mi...