Wednesday, March 4, 2009
High School Meme
Since I'll be starting back at school on May 4th, I thought that this meme, found over at Julie's site was appropriate. If you read my blog and need an idea for a post - take this one...I did.
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be! At the end, choose 10 people (or more)(or less in my case, lol) to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR DID YOU...
1. Did you date someone from your school?
2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
3. Did you car pool to school?
4. What kind of car did you have?
1988 Subaru Justy - you better recognize! LOL
5. What kind of car do you have now?
2001 Chevy Malibu - word.
6. Its Saturday night...where are you now?
Playin' Rock Band 2 with my peeps (that would be my family, don'tcha know)
7. It is Saturday night...where were you then?
Work or out with friends or boyfriend - dinner and a movie usually
8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
9. What kind of job do you do now?
Special Ed Paraprofessional
10. Were you a party animal?
I had my moments...but for the most part, I was a homebody
11. Were you considered a flirt?
Don't think so
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Ha! No musical ability here.
13. Were you a nerd?
I was smart. There is a difference.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
No, I was a good girl
15. Can you sing the fight song?
I don't even know the fight song!
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
Mr. Bell made the biggest influence. He was my Algebra II my senior year and convinced me I could get an A in his class even though I thought I was horrible at math. I did get an A in his class - one of the highest. He just had a way of teaching that really helped me 'get it'. A funny thing about Mr. Bell - he was very tall and very skinny. He drove a very, very small car.
17. Where did you sit during lunch?
Usually at a table with friends
18. What was your school's full name?
Hampton High School
19. When did you graduate?
20. What was your school mascot?
Red Crabs - ugh!
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Maybe...but only if I could tell my high school self all I know and be promised that she'd heed my advice.
22. Did you have fun at Prom?
Did I even go? I don't remember.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
If I want (and I think maybe I did), I absolutely do NOT talk to him.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
No. I wish to stay far, far away.
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
My BFF - but we went to different schools...so does that still count?
26. School Colors?
Red and White
27. What celebrities came from your high school?
Until next time...
hyena reality Eventually, I will write a lovely end-of-the-year post (probably entitled something original like: "What I Learne...
Look around and you'll see that most everyone is posting some type of New Year's blog post this week. Check your blog rolls (or mi...
How is 2022 treating you so far? For some of you, I'm sure great things are happening. For others, horrible, heart-wrenching things have...