- Opening up the blinds in the morning and have the morning sun shine into my kitchen.
- The quiet of the house right before The Man Beast and Kiddos wake up.
- Kitty, curling up next to me on the recliner, purring.
- Crawling into bed (with clean sheets) after a long day.
- A hot bubble bath.
- Curling up with a good book.
- A hug.
Until next time...
Kolaches are a Czech pastry,which I am familiar of, being Yugoslavian.The pics are listed on her banner. My grandmother makes apricot ones, emm..so good. TY Iva, I will visit her blog. Have a blessed day.smilesReplyDelete
I saw them...I just didn't know what they *were*. Thanks, Miss Linda.ReplyDelete