- When I was 6, I lived in Mexico and could read, write and speak Spanish. I spoke fluent English but could not read or write it and as a result, I was held back when we came back to the States.
- I write homeschooling articles for a MSN group.
- South Park is my guilty pleasure.
- I have no full-blooded siblings. Both of my brothers are half (one on each 'side' -- share a mom with one, share a dad with another) and my sister is a step (actually, she's an ex-step sister) Not that any of that matters -- I love my brother and my sister dearly.
- I have been homeless.
- I used to be a telephone psychic.
- I aspire to be many things, but at the end of the day, I am just me. (And most days, I'm okay with this).
- I have a addictive personality. Rarely do I do anything half way -- it's all or nothing with me.
Okay...as I said, I've never been tagged before...so I sure hope I did it correctly. I suppose now I have to tag three people? Oh goodness...I don't know who to tag!
Hmmm, okay, I tag Michelle, Kim and Roberta. (Y'all please don't be offended if you didn't want to be tagged! :~S)
You were homeless? And the telephone psychic thing, I totally laughed at that, heeheeReplyDelete
Yeah...to both. Kind of funny about the psychic...it was fun. The homeless part, not so much fun :(ReplyDelete