Rules from God for 2009
1. Wake Up !! Decide to have a good day.
"Today is the day the Lord hath made; let us rejoice and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24
2. Dress Up !! The best way to dress up is to put on a smile. A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks. "The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at outward appearance; but the Lord looks at the heart."
I Samuel 16:7
3. Shut Up!! Say nice things and learn to listen. God gave us two ears and one mouth, so He must have meant for us to do twice as much listening as talking. "He who guards his lips guards his soul." Proverbs 13:3
4. Stand Up!!... For what you believe in. Stand for something or you will fall for anything.. "Let us not be weary in doing good; for at the proper time, we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good..." Galatians 6:9-10
5. Look Up !!... To the Lord.
"I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me."
6. Reach Up !!... For something higher. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him, And He will direct your path."
7. Lift Up !!... Your Prayers.
"Do not worry about anything;
Instead PRAY ABOUT EVERYTHING."
Until next time...
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
God's Rules for 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
hyena reality Eventually, I will write a lovely end-of-the-year post (probably entitled something original like: "What I Learne...
Use Freedom Filer for all of your home, office, and school filing needs If you've found this blog post, it means one of two things...
How is 2022 treating you so far? For some of you, I'm sure great things are happening. For others, horrible, heart-wrenching things have...
Hey..umm..have you been sneaking in to our church? lol..honestly, Iva, we are having revival this week. BlessingsReplyDelete
Very good and inspirational! I totally agree. God bless. ♥ ∞ReplyDelete
Excellent advice! I think "Stand Up!" is going to become increasingly important as we watch the changes going on in our culture...sigh.ReplyDelete
Thanks for commenting at my blog--I like yours :)