|David Castillo Dominici|
I started my to do list by creating daily lists and marking them off. It is liberating and kind of fun to physically mark off a to do list. However, during the week, it becomes almost too overwhelming to have a daily to do looming over my head. So, I've decided to embrace Crystal's idea of a weekly to do list. This way, I'll stay focused on my goals, but I won't be overwhelmed daily by something else I just have to do.
10 Goals for this week:
- Spend 3 hours of uninterrupted time with The Man Beast
- Spend 1 hour of uninterrupted time with The Boy
- Spend 1 hour of uninterrupted time with Baby Girl
- Read 2 Chapters of Anne of Green Gables with Baby Girl (we haven't picked up this book in almost two weeks; it's time to get back to it. Besides, it's an excellent way to wind down)
- Get active for 2 days (walking, running/jogging, Tae Bo...something to get the heart rate up)
- Read three chapters in a book (any book!)
- Spend 30 minutes in the Word, every day (only daily goal - but it's important!)
- Write and publish two blog posts (this one doesn't count!)
- Find the grey flash drive that has my manuscript on it; begin editing it
- Organize the bookcase in the study (maybe I'll find my flash drive on one of the shelves!)
So, there you have it. These are the goals I'm willing to share publicly. I have other goals written down, privately that cannot be shared publicly (but I can certainly update you all next week and let you know if I accomplished them!)
What are some things you want to tackle this week? Tell me in the comments!
Until next time,